Excerpt from Coralus:
Join Sonja Ebron + Debra Slone of SheEO Venture Courtroom5 in the latest episode of the SheEO.World podcast, Ripples of Radical Generosity. They chat with SheEO founder Vicki Saunders about how their automated legal toolbox has the potential to help millions of people in civil court, and some of the challenges they’ve faced along the way.
They also discuss:
- How their respective backgrounds in academia as a librarian and an electrical engineer led them here
- Their lived experiences living with the civil justice system
- A story of one of the most impactful cases they’ve worked on
- How they can reach people that need this solution the most and make them aware
- An overview of how Courtroom5 works, and how they work with lawyers throughout the process