In Court Alone?
Tools, training, and experts for your lawsuit
As seen in
Confused by the legal process?
THAT ENDS TODAY
* Stop guessing at what to do or how to plead your case. *
* Don’t get tripped up by some rule or court procedure you didn’t know existed. *
* No more feeling defeated, or intimidated into quitting, or settling for an unfair amount. *
Own your case at Courtroom5.
Represent Yourself With Confidence
Courtroom5 makes litigation easy. We improve the odds for people in court without a lawyer handling tough claims like home foreclosure, medical debt, and personal injury. No one should go to court without Courtroom5.
Get automated guidance on your next step, training on complex litigation, a live Q&A workshop, and simple filings like notices and proposed orders.
You’ll file lots of complex legal documents (like this). We’ll help you find the right facts, arguments, and case law to persuade your judge every time.
Premium filing options include (prices range from $30-$75 each):
- Answer and Affirmative Defenses
- Complaint or Petition
- Initial Brief of Appellant
- Motion for Costs of Appeal
- Motion for Judgment as a Matter of Law (JMOL)
- Motion for Judgment Notwithstanding Verdict (JNOV)
- Motion for Leave to Amend Complaint (or Answer or Counterclaim)
- Motion for Order to Show Cause
- Motion for Protective Order
- Motion for Reconsideration or Rehearing
- Motion for Stay Pending Appeal
- Motion for Summary Judgment
- Motion in Limine
- Motion to Alter, Amend or Correct Judgment
- Motion to Compel Discovery
- Motion to Deem Facts Admitted
- Motion to Dismiss
- Motion to Disqualify Counsel
- Motion to Disqualify Judge
- Motion to Quash
- Motion to Set Aside Default
- Motion to Strike Answer and Affirmative Defenses
- Motion to Vacate Order
- Notice of Deposition
- Petition for Writ of Certiorari
- Request for Admissions
- Request for Answers to Interrogatories
- Request for Production of Documents
- Response Brief of Appellee
- Response to Motion for Summary Judgment
- Response to Motion to Dismiss
- Subpoena (or Subpoena Duces Tecum)
- and many other crucial filings in your case.
Use our dedicated network of lawyers, paralegals, and court reporters for coaching, document reviews, and transcriptions of hearings and depositions.
Member services include (additional fees apply):
- Coaching sessions (with paralegal)
- Lawyer consultations (legal advice or document review)
- Oral argument practice
- Secure a court reporter
- Secure a process server
- Organize your discovery
Hear from our members
I signed up yesterday, and already got answers and insight that I seriously needed NOW. I would have happily paid someone 10 times what Courtroom5 is per month for the answers to the topic I posted. I couldn’t recommend Courtroom5 more highly.
I became a Pro Se litigant after dealing with an attorney who charged me over $25k for a case involving a house. Unfortunately, I got virtually nowhere with the case, and ultimately had to file bankruptcy. I am so glad I became a member…it’s been extremely helpful. I would have been lost without the information and knowledge I’ve gained here. I am grateful!!!
After receiving my motion for summary judgment of which I received zero assistance from an attorney but helpful guidance from this site, defense has accused me of receiving counsel’s assistance and pleads in their answer that I should not get any pro se leniency. That is the power of Courtroom5.
WOW , I Wish I signed up for CTRM5 earlier in my case, but I signed up just in time for the discovery process, which to me and all my legal troubles is a huge relief.
I was caught ‘flat-footed’ when a lawyer who runs a ‘lawsuit machine’ sued me. Now I am forced to play defense. I spoke to four lawyers who all conveyed confidence that they could win my case – but, they all wanted a minimum of $5,000 to represent me. Now that I have discovered COURTROOM5 I feel that I have the tools and information to navigate the complex legal process. COURTROOM5 offers a vitally important resource for PRO SE litigants to pursue or defend their cases.