Request for Admissions
For members only – because members know for sure this is the right move. Not a member? Join for $15/mo.
- WHAT IS A REQUEST FOR ADMISSIONS? A request for admissions is a legal document that one party serves on another party, asking the other party to admit or deny certain facts or statements related to the case.
- WHY WOULD I NEED A REQUEST FOR ADMISSIONS? You would need a request for admissions to obtain admissions or denials of certain facts or statements from the other party. This can help narrow the issues in the case and potentially lead to a quicker resolution.
- WHEN WOULD I NEED A REQUEST FOR ADMISSIONS? You would need a request for admissions after the initial stages of the case, such as after the complaint has been filed and the parties have exchanged initial disclosures.
- HOW WOULD I USE A REQUEST FOR ADMISSIONS? You would use a request for admissions to ask the other party to admit or deny certain facts or statements related to the case. The request should be specific and tailored to the issues in the case. The other party must respond to the request by admitting or denying the statements within a designated time frame or risk the statements being deemed admitted.
- WHAT’S THE PROCESS? We’ll guide you through the process of completing a request for admissions that sets out the facts or statements that you want the other party to admit or deny. In the end, you will download a properly formatted request for admissions to serve on the other party.
On your way to the perfect request for admissions, you will pass the following milestones:
- Awareness – Understand the requirements, components, and factors for success of a request for admissions.
- Analysis – Analyze the claims in your case to determine the relevant facts for your request for admissions.
- Assembly – Use the information you’ve collected to craft your request for admissions.
Buy once, use forever with active membership.