For members only – because members know for sure this is the right move. Not a member? Join for $15/mo.
- WHAT IS AN AFFIDAVIT? An affidavit is a written statement made under oath that is used as evidence in a legal proceeding.
- WHY WOULD I NEED AN AFFIDAVIT? You would need an affidavit to provide evidence to the court or to another party in a legal proceeding. Affidavits are often used to support or oppose a motion, to provide evidence in a trial, or to provide evidence in a variety of other legal contexts.
- WHEN WOULD I NEED AN AFFIDAVIT? You would need an affidavit whenever you have information that is relevant to a legal proceeding and you wish to provide that information as evidence. Affidavits can be used at various stages of a legal proceeding.
- HOW WOULD I USE AN AFFIDAVIT? You would use an affidavit to provide a written statement under oath that sets out the facts that you want to present as evidence. The affidavit should include your personal information, a statement of the facts, and a statement that the information provided is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- WHAT’S THE PROCESS? We’ll guide you through the process of completing an affidavit that sets out the facts you want to present as evidence. In the end, you will download a properly formatted affidavit to file in court or provide to another party.
On your way to the perfect affidavit, you will pass the following milestones:
- Awareness – Understand the requirements, components, and factors for success of an affidavit.
- Analysis – Analyze the claims and defenses in your case to determine the facts your affidavit will help prove or disprove.
- Assembly – Use the information you’ve collected to craft the statements in your affidavit.
Buy once, use forever with active membership.