Who would you rather be?
Be like Guy B
At Courtroom5, we’ll help you perform like Guy B and avoid losing like Guy A.
We’re a community of self-represented litigants. Our leaders have been pursuing and defending lawsuits without lawyers for decades. See our manifesto to understand our commitment to those of us who represent ourselves in court.
We offer Courtroom5 — tools for increased performance, courses for building your skills, and a Q&A forum for peer advice and support.
Where to start?
The best way to start is by knowing where you stand. Find the current stage of your case:
- Do you need to file a complaint, or have you been sued but haven’t yet answered? You’re in the Complaint stage.
- If an answer has been filed or you appeared at a “show cause” hearing, you’re in the Answer Stage.
- If you’re facing discovery requests or want to collect some evidence, you’re in the Discovery stage.
- Are you opposing a summary judgment or heading into trial? You’re in the Trial stage.
- Do you want to appeal the judgment in your case? You’re in the Appeal stage.
Understand the threats and opportunities at your stage. You’ll also find articles from our blog suited to your stage, and discover how case management keeps you ready for litigation as you make progress in your case.
Check your skills
Take a short quiz to check your litigation skills. Real litigation is not Judge Judy’s court. You need knowledge and strategy to protect your rights and get justice.
Find the legal authorities you need
Whether it’s statutes or the opinion of an appellate court, your best friend in litigation is the law. See our go-to sources for legal research. Legal authorities are easier than ever to find, when you know what you’re looking for and how to search for them.
Use Courtroom5 to put your best foot forward in court. Sign up now!