People who never lodge their claim or respond to a complaint lose 100% of the time. Courtroom5 makes it easier for you to handle litigation without a lawyer — starting with filing or responding to a complaint.
How does Courtroom5 help me win?
With Courtroom5, you can:
- learn the basic skills necessary to capably represent yourself in court;
- keep an online catalog of every document filed in your case from both sides;
- use professional, guided templates to assemble your motions in a logical manner;
- find and organize statutes, cases and other legal authorities to support your arguments;
- plan and schedule your work and track progress with a task manager;
- collect and organize documentary and photo evidence so you’ll be ready for trial;
- upload receipts and track expenses to get your money back when you win;
- share advice and encouragement with other non-lawyers in our community;
- and much more!
How does it work?
Courtroom5 runs securely in your web browser wherever you have an Internet connection. There’s nothing to install or download on your computer. It works with all modern browsers including Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari.
Are there any cancellation fees or long-term commitments?
No and no. A Courtroom5 subscription is month-to-month, and you can cancel at any time.
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. We process your subscription automatically with your chosen payment method, and you can update your billing preferences at any time.
Are my files secure?
The security of your data is our #1 priority. We know how sensitive court records can be, so your privacy is guaranteed. Your Courtroom5 account is maintained under 256-bit secure socket layer (SSL) encryption at an address known only by you. It is delivered only through an SSL-encrypted Internet connection. All files are stored securely behind an industry-leading firewall, protected from malware intrusion and unauthorized transmission.
Rest assured that no one sees your data without logging in to your Courtroom5 account with your secret login credentials.
What if I have more than one case?
We strongly recommend a separate Courtroom5 for each case. But you’ll only need one membership. Set up your most pressing case in the profile that comes with your membership, and when you need a separate profile for another case (or an appeal of your main case), let us know and we’ll clone one for you.
What happens to my data when I cancel?
Cancel your subscription at any time by clicking the ‘Cancel’ button on your account dashboard.
Upon cancellation, we will safely and securely delete your Courtroom5 files and other data from our servers to ensure your privacy.
The prices are low. Will you raise them later?
We will never raise your subscription rate while your account remains active. Accounts created in the future will be charged at rates prevailing at that time.